Asus wireless routers are a very good Nighthawk App router among all types of home wireless routers.
Welcome to router24x7.com
Here are some common steps to quick fix your Nighthawk-app.com Asus wireless router.
Fix Asus wireless router having issues
check out these options to fix your Asus wireless router
1- On-off your devices.
unplug your router’s power cable, wait for 10-15 seconds, and then Download Nighthawk App for Computer plug it back in. restart your modem if you have and your system also.
2- Check cables
You should check all of the cables involved and ensure that they’re connected.→ Remove all wireless cables for 1 minute and attach it again.
Turn OFF for an hour and then try to connect to your PC.
4- Try to update your WiFi driver.
- Go to Device Manager by right-clicking on My Computer.
- Go to Properties.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Now update your network/ WiFi driver
If the updated driver is not working then Un-install your driver and re-install the driver.
now try to connect to your WiFi if not then try to reset your router and configure it again.
Read More: How To Reset Asus Wireless Router?
5- Reset your Asus wireless router.-
- Using a paper clip, the press continues to hold the reset button at least 15 seconds after inserting the power cord, then release it.
- Now, Open your browser and type 192.168.1.1 and Hit enter.
- Enter your login username and password.
- Go to restore save upload setting.
- Click on restore.
Now click OK then your router will reset. Now let’s configure your router setting.
Read More: How To Setup Asus Wireless Router?
6-Setup your Asus wireless router –
- first, plug out the internet cable from your modem and plug it in your router in wan port.
- Then take a cable that came with your router and plugs it into your router in one of the 4 LAN port on the back and the other end in your pc.
- Now give the router power and wait.
- Now open your web browser and type in URL bar 192.168.1.1 and Hit enter.
You, Will, See Prompt For Username And Password.
- Type your user name and password to login to the Asus wireless router.
- Make sure you’re all the devices are connected if everything connected.
- Click next.
- now Click on set everything automatically.
- Click ok.
- now we are in the router setting to connect the internet you need to enter the username and password that you got from your isp.
- Go to want and scroll down to the account setting.
- But first, change the wan connection type to PPPoE.
- Scroll down and enter your username and password. ( your internet service provider provides you)
- Now scroll down and click apply and wait to process.
- Please open any web page to be sure the connection is established.
- Now you need to secure your wifi.
How to secure Asus wireless router
here follows the instruction to secure Asus wireless router and set up a password on the wireless router.
- Go to wireless
- Choose your SSID name
- Select wireless mode- auto
- Channel- auto
- Choose your authentication method – wpa2-personal.
- Type your password and scroll down and click on apply and wait to proceed.
- Now your wireless is secure
- Now secure your setting and change the login password so you can only change the settings.
- Go to advance setting and under administration click system.
- Enter your password and click apply.
- Now in the right top corner click on reboot and wait.
- let your Asus wireless router be rebooted.
Logout from your router page and now you are ready to connect to your wifi.
7- Here are some Article and video also –
1. Read Here to Troubleshoot your Asus wifi Router
2. Read Here to Setup Your Asus Router
3 – For more help watch this video for setting up your router –
we hope that this did fix your Asus wireless router. Please comment below if your Asus wireless router is not working and please tell us if you still have any other issue with your Asus wireless router.
Thanks for Reading at router24x7.com