Friends, if Your Belkin Extender is Blinking Orange Or Yellow Light, There Are Few Things You Can do to fix the issue. First let us understand why Belkin range extender has started flashing Amber Or Yellow.
Understanding Belkin Extender Yellow Light –
There Can Be Much Reason Behind Belkin extender Blinking Orange. Let Us Explain Few of them one by one –
- There May Be (Software Upgrade) Firmware Update Available for Your Extender.
- It is Also Possible That Your Extender is Not Communicating With Your Existing Router
- Your Modem (I.S.P) Is Having Trouble to Provide the Internet To Your Router.
These are Many reasons That May Cause Belkin extender to start Blinking Orange And Lose Internet Connectivity.
Now Since You Understand the Problem Lets Just Fix the issue And Be Done with it.
Diagnose Belkin Extender And Router –
First Start With Normal steps –
- Restart The Modem and router And wait for 2 minutes.
- Make Sure Internet light is working on modem Or Router.
- Now unplug the Belkin extender And wait for 20 seconds Then Plug back to Power outlet.
- Try using the ModInternet With Belkin Extender.
Login The Belkin Range extender –
Connect the extender with Your Computer (Wire Or Wireless )
- Now Open Your Internet Browser And Type http://belkin.range And Access Your Range extender Web console.
- It May Asks For Username And Password try Username = Admin, Password = Password.
- Now Check All Settings And Save the Settings.
In Any Case, if you Fail to access the Belkin extender web dashboard we suggest you do the hard reset on your extender.
How to Reset Belkin Extender –
- Press the Power Key And and Hold For 30 seconds till all Lights start Flashing on Belkin Extender
- Restart the Belkin extender for settings to be Refreshed.
- After Reset Try to set up and configure all settings in extender from start.
- Find it hard to Think?
Don’t worry It’s Very Simple and Quick –
Read More – How to Reset Or Setup Belkin extender Guide
If After Reset And Setup if Your Extender Still Do Not Respond Please Consider Taking Only 2 steps
- Please Reset Your Main Existing Router And Reset Your Extender Again.
- Call Your Internet Service Provider And Ask the if you are getting a connection From their Side.
After Resetting Both Devices Please Consider Setting up Your Router First Then Install Your Belkin Extender Also. See if this Might Help You about Troubleshooting Belkin Extender : –