Welcome to router24x7.com,
Let’s fix this issue with your Belkin Wireless Router Nighthawk App Connected But No Internet.
Why Belkin Wireless Router Connected But No Internet –
first, we will have to understand the issue with a cool mind.
Because They are Time Where You can fix Belkin router in just a few Nighthawk-app.com Simple Steps –
follow these basic steps first before we jump into any troubleshooting steps –
- Restart the Modem then after 20 sec restarts the Belkin wireless router. (don’t be confused when we say restart we just have to unplug the power and wait for 10 seconds and plug it back .)
- Sometimes it’s your firewall that blocks the internet connection. Please check and update the antivirus.
- Make sure time and date are correct on the computer.
- Go to the device manager and update your LAN and Download Nighthawk App for Computer wireless Adaptor.
If all this did not help try out these options and steps too –
1- Restart your devices.
- Unplug the power cable from your modem and your router.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back to your modem first, and then into your router.
- Wait for the router and modem lights to light up, and then try to connect to the Internet. then restart your computer.
2-Try to update your Wireless driver –
- Go to Device Manager by right-clicking on My Computer.
- Go to Properties.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Right-click and update your network/ WiFi driver.
- If the update is not working then UN-install and re-install the driver.
- Try to clean your computer and also update your router firmware.
Run/clean your computer with Avg Cloud Care Antivirus.
- Run a full scan…
3- Set DNS server address-
- Click on Windows Logo > Control Panel.
- Click Network and Internet.
- Now Click on Network & Sharing Center.
- Please click the name of the connection you wish the edit, to the right of Connections.
- Click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties.
- Click the radio button next to Use the following DNS server addresses:- This will allow you to enter the DNS server addresses.
- The DNS addresses are as follows: Preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11, Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
- Click OK on each of the windows and close the Control Panel.
- Reset TCP/IP stack- You can try to reset the TCP/IP stack in Windows.
- Go to Start, Run and type in CMD…
- Type the following commands:
-> netsh int ip reset reset
-> net Winsock reset
Now Reboot your computer.
4- Reset Your Belkin Router –
Using a paper clip, please press continue to hold the reset button
Continue to hold the reset button at least 30-45 seconds after inserting the power cord, then release it. and then try to reconfigure your setting and WiFi setting.
Read More For: How to setup Belkin wireless router in easy steps?
see if all this helps you.
These All Information Should Fix Your Problem With Belkin. Please Don’t Forget to Update the firmware of your Belkin Wireless router
We thank you for reading at router24x7.com