A warm welcome to router24x7.com
Dear Folks Today we will share Some Common Nighthawk App Problems and their solutions with Asus wireless router Problems.
We intend to Guide You step By step to Fix any kind of problem With Nighthawk-app.com Asus router.
Guys the internet has become an essential part of living our daily life. it is an age where we no longer depend on the cable to get the internet on our devices.
In simple language, the wireless router is a device that gives you wired and wireless internet all over your home.
Asus Routers Are Quite Famous and reliable. let’s Download Nighthawk App for Computer Understand a few common issues with a router and there steps to fix Asus wireless router.
Few Common Problems with Asus router
- Asus router setup problem
- The wireless router is no longer secure
- Asus Router is blinking orange
- Everything is connected but no internet
- You want to reset the password in your Asus router etc.
We have already written a few posts about Asus router you might want to checkout –
In case if your Asus router is not working anymore check out this post below –
Read more about Quick fix -Asus wireless router is not working
Folks We have worked with home wireless routers Since it was introduced to mankind.
and as we share this information with you we would like to tell You some killer tips that will Get you Asus router working in no time
- First, restart the Asus router let it cool down for 4-5 min.
- In the meantime Restart the Modem Also. check if this did fix your issue if not then continue
- Now its time to reset the wireless to fix Asus wireless router Problems.
How to Reset Asus Wireless Router
Performing a reset on the router is very Easy But Tricky So please just Give your full attention to the next 5 min
- At first, Plug the Router to the power source and unplug the Asus router from the modem
- Now look at the back or bottom of your Asus router you can see a reset hole Or key
- Just press the reset key using a pen or something that fits in there and hold it for 40-45 sec.
- Now while your Asus router is doing reset all lights on the Asus router will start flashing that means it’s being reset
- After 40-45 seconds release the reset key and restart the router.
- Now your Asus wireless router has been reset and it’s fully ready to be set up with your modem as like a new router.
- For router setup and Guide Follow this Guide How to Setup Wireless Router with Modem?
Friends there can be one more way to reset the Asus wireless router but we don’t recommend anyone to that because while you are having a problem with Asus wireless router most of the time you never get there.
But again we would like to share all with you so here we Go
How to login to Asus wireless Router
To factory Reset the Asus wireless router we will have to log in to the Asus router setup page.
- Open the browser and type 192.168.1.1 and type the username and password most of the time password combination is like this
Username = admin , password = admin
Username = admin , password = password
Username = admin , password = blank
just use any of these and login to your Asus router and under the settings, you can see the option to reset the router to factory default settings.
Just click on it and wait for 2 min it will erase all settings in your Asus wireless router and it will reboot the router automatically.
we will recommend rebooting the router manually one more time before you set up the Asus wireless router.
I hope this will help you to solve most of the common Asus wireless router Problems
We thank you for reading at router24x7.com