Hello Linksys Users,
Welcome To router24x7.com
Do You Have Problem With Your Linksys Wireless Nighthawk App Router?
If Yes Then Let Us Tell You That We Can Guide You How To Get Your Linksys Wireless Router Working Again In Easy And Quick Steps –
First Lets Find Out Why Linksys Wireless Router Is Not Connecting Nighthawk-app.com With the Internet.
- Linksys Router Has Lost Internet Connectivity From Modem.
- Wireless Router Firmware Is Outdated Or Possibly Any Other Reasons That Made Your Linksys Quit Working.
Check out Some Baby Steps First –
- Doing a restart solves most of the problems in the wireless router.
- Try doing the power cycle (Restart) Your Modem, Computer, Router and see it works for your Linksys Wireless Router.
If Your Linksys wireless router is Still Not Working or giving Download Nighthawk App for Computer you an issue to connect with any device in the home. Please Read Further –
Fix Linksys wireless router –
- Please Restart the Linksys router and restart the modem and connect them using a cable (make sure from the internet port)
See if this works if not then go to another step.
- Now please just reset the Linksys router using the reset key at the back of your Linksys wireless router.
Just press the reset key using paper-clip or Pen and Hold for like 30-45 seconds and then let it go.
You must reboot the router and modem After Reset Of Linksys Router.
- Now you can see an unsecured Linksys wireless network in the network list of your computer and please try to connect with it.
- Please type 192.168.1.1 on the top of the browser (URL)of your computer.
Now please set up the router like a new wireless router
- Go to the Wireless tab, under the basic Wireless Settings enable wireless, enter your unique SSID( Network Name).
- It is recommended that 1, 6 and 11 channels are good to select because they don’t overlap after that enable wireless Broadcast SSID.
- Then under Wireless, click at wireless security and do like the following image.
It should work if Linksys is still not working try contacting ISP.
See if that works and solves the problem in the router. let me know if you need any other help.
Troubleshooting For Linksys Router –
- Please do not reset Linksys WiFi router again and again it May Cause Hardware problems in Router.
- While setting the Linksys wireless router 2nd time please do not use the same SSID (NETWORK Name) and Password (WIRELESS PASSWORD).
This seems to help a lot (personal experience )
- Please do not reset the Modem in any case that will not help to solve this problem.
We Hope This Will Help You To Fix Linksys wireless router.
Please comment below for any other issue With Linksys Wireless Router.
We Thank You For Reading At router24x7.com